I have tested different ways to organize my LinkedIn campaigns, and I generally prefer a clear workflow for prospecting and follow-up communication. It helps me avoid losing track of potential contacts. If you're comparing LinkedIn automation tools, this Dux-Soup review https://octopuscrm.io/blog/dux-soup-review/ is worth a look. It's a great outreach tool and while Dux-Soup handles the basics and better suited for consistent LinkedIn lead prospecting and automated follow-ups. It felt more straightforward for managing outreach campaigns. I find that practical automation is most useful when it makes my existing routine easier rather than completely changing it.
I have tested different ways to organize my LinkedIn campaigns, and I generally prefer a clear workflow for prospecting and follow-up communication. It helps me avoid losing track of potential contacts. If you're comparing LinkedIn automation tools, this Dux-Soup review https://octopuscrm.io/blog/dux-soup-review/ is worth a look. It's a great outreach tool and while Dux-Soup handles the basics and better suited for consistent LinkedIn lead prospecting and automated follow-ups. It felt more straightforward for managing outreach campaigns. I find that practical automation is most useful when it makes my existing routine easier rather than completely changing it.